#4 Lead Magnets
Lead magnets are free, valuable content that you share with your audience. This could be a guide, a walk-through, a tutorial, or something else entirely. A lead magnet should always be value-packed and useful for your reader.
By sharing your knowledge and expertise for free and helping your audience, it builds interest in your business and allows you to engage with your audience better, building a stronger working relationship.
Why lead magnets?
Lead magnets are a great way of starting a working relationship. By immediately providing value, without expecting anything in return, it gives a great first impression and helps people to build trust with your business from day one. This can lead to a conversation, which can turn into a lead, which can turn into a customer.
- Lead magnets build trust and reputation for your business
- They are a great way of driving traffic to your website
- They help build your digital presence
- They give an extra piece of value to your audience, making your business more favourable.
Videos are one of the most popular forms of content on the internet. YouTube receives over 24 hours of content every second, and that’s only one of the many platforms out there. TikTok, Vimeo, and many more are becoming increasingly popular for businesses to use.
Videos are both audible and visual, making them one of the most attractive forms of content for us to see. Once you catch your audience’s attention, they’ll often stick around much more easily than they would with other forms of content. This makes videos a popular choice for businesses, often demonstrating promising results.
- Videos are easy to set up
- They can provide lots of value to your audience
- They can be used across a wide range of different platforms, including social media
- There are lots of different types of videos that you can use.
Content marketing is taking the world by storm. These are just a few examples of the many different forms of content marketing that’s out there, so be sure to take some time and find out which ones work best for your business.
Don’t forget, we specialise in helping businesses solve digital problems through our content marketing solutions. If you’d like to learn more about how we can help your business, we’d love to hear from you.